Invoice Complaint Process
Project at a glance
Customer: Company from Dax 30
Concrete project successes (excerpt):
- Group-wide transparency in requirements, processes and the tool landscape
- Definition of weak points and optimization needs
- Legal framework for a complaint process determined
- Creation of a detailed concept for specification and as an acceptance criterion
- Supplier search and negotiation with software manufacturer and IT hardware supplier
Development of a modern and uniform complaint process for invoices: Mapping and archiving of communication between business unit, internal service provider as well as IT hardware supplier.
The Deutsche Business Consulting GmbH was commissioned to prepare the sub-project "Invoice Complaint Process" as part of an outsourcing project. The goal was to introduce a group-wide, system-supported complaint process for IT hardware.
At the beginning, a needs analysis was carried out to record the requirements of the process participants. This was followed by an as-is analysis of the existing complaints processes and an examination of the tool landscape. The identification of weaknesses and optimization potentials also included a contract review to ensure the legal framework conditions. Based on the findings, the optimal target process was developed, which was coordinated with IT hardware suppliers as well as internal customers and integrated into the process house. The detailed concept created serves as the basis for the specification and as an acceptance criterion. The new process enables the internal service provider to process, track and archive the decentralized invoice complaints.